MMA-MEP is a network affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). The NIST affiliation brings a state-of-the-art knowledge base and access to a national network of expertise, assuring clients that the latest technical knowledge will be brought to bear on their problems. MMA-MEP project managers are extensively trained and system certified, assuring the highest quality delivery for our clients.
Our Vision is that the manufacturers of Mississippi are achieving and/or seeking global competitiveness by continuous improvement and top-line growth of their enterprises with exemplary assistance from MMA-MEP and its network of five MMA-MEP Centers.
Our Vision is achieved through our Mission which is to help strengthen the global competitiveness of Mississippi-based manufacturing by deploying products and services that produce measureable impacts and top-line growth for manufacturers.
MMA-MEP Core Values
Our values are the cornerstone of who we are and how we live. We seek to treat every relationship, MMA-MEP Center, Third Party, Customer, and Community with a spirit of fairness and good will. Each day we strive to:
• Treat everyone with honesty, respect, and kindness to build trust.
• Act with compassion and integrity in an ethical and professional manner.
• Communicate in a constructive, open, and candid manner.
• Practice empowerment through participatory decision making.
• Create an environment of continuous improvement through innovation and risk taking.
• Deliver our services in an effective, timely, and mission-driven manner.