The 17th Annual MMA PAC Golf Tournament will be held Wednesday, October 10, 2018, at the Dancing Rabbit Golf Club in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
Be sure to invite your local senators, representatives or elected officials to play on your team!
To view photos taken at the golf tournament, visit MMA's Facebook page here
7:15 a.m. Breakfast Buffet
7:30 a.m. Registration Begins
9:00 a.m. Four-Person Scramble Shotgun Start
1:00 p.m. Lunch, followed by tournament and door prizes
: $10 each or $160 per team (limit four per person)
Registration fee includes breakfast, beverages and lunch.
Deadline to Register
The deadline to register for the golf tournament is Wednesday, October 3, 2018
All sponsors will be recognized throughout the golf tournament. Sponsor commitments must be made by September 24, 2018, to be listed on printed materials and the MMA mobile app
. After Sept. 24, sponsors will only be listed on the MMA mobile app
. Email your company's high-resolution logo (jpeg, jpg, png, gif or tiff) to email@example.com
Levels of sponsorship are as follows:
- Event: $1,500 – includes complimentary 4-person team, company name recognition on each golf course, in every golf cart, and signage
- Beverage Cart: $1,000 – includes company name recognition on beverage carts, on each golf course, in every golf cart, and signage
- Breakfast: $1,000 – includes company name recognition at breakfast, on each golf course, in every golf cart, and signage
- Lunch: $1,000 – includes company name recognition at lunch, on each golf course, in every golf cart, and signage
- Hole: $150 – includes company name recognition on each golf course, in every golf cart, and signage
Donate a Door Prize
Door prizes from MMA member companies are always well-received by tournament players. Make sure your company's gift is included this year!
MMA has reserved a block of rooms at the Silver Star Hotel
, Golden Moon
and Dancing Rabbit Inn
in Philadelphia, MS.
Reservations should be made no later than October 5, 2018
, to receive the reduced rate. Click here
for more information.
In Case of Rain
The registration fee and sponsorships will be used to cover the fixed, nonrefundable costs of the tournament.
Contact Kelly Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (601) 292-1117.